The widest range in miniature toggle switches diameter 6,35 mm available in a wide range models & amp options..
- Levers: 1 locked position
- Series: 5
- Sealing: Epoxy sealed terminals
- Number Of Poles: Double pole
- Contact Materials: Silver, gold plated
- Electrical Functions: ON - ON
- Terminals And Bushings: Straight PC terminals, 4.70 (.185) terminal spacing, right angle or quick-connect
- 17 actuators including toggles, paddle levers and locking levers
- in different lengths.
- Various contact materials for low and high currents.
- 8 functions including maintained and momentary versions.
- 1 to 4 pole configurations.
- 12 terminal types including 9 for PC board mounting.
- Other types include quick-connect and wire-wrap.
- Several bushing styles.
- 3 types of finish including military black.
- 3 approvals (UL - CSA - CECC).
- 4 types of sealing for terminal or front panel requirements.
- Numerous accessories available.
- Torque: 1,25 Nm (.922 Ft.lb) max. applied to nut
- Panel thickness: 2.5 mm (.098) with 2 nuts - 4 mm (.157) with 1 nut
- Low level or mechanical life: 100,000 cycles
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- For inductive, lamp or capacitive load, consult factory.
- Initial contact resistance: 10 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance: 1,000 MΩ min. at 500VDC
- Dielectric strength: 1,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals 1,500 Vrms 50 Hz min. between poles 1,500 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals and frame
- Contact bounce: 2 ms max.
- Electrical life at full load: 50,000 cycles for single and double pole 40,000 cycles for 3 pole 30,000 cycles for 4 pole
- Case : diallylphthalate (DAP) or hightemperature plastic material(UL94-V0)
- Actuator : brass, nickel plated
- Paddles : UL94HB polyamide
- Lever caps : vinyl
- Bushing : brass, nickel plated
- Housing : stainless steel or steel tinplated
- A : silver
- AD : silver, gold plated
- CD : brass, gold plated
- X814 : for peak currrents,see Special options.
- Terminal seal : epoxy
Added to Your Cart