Snap-action momentary pushbutton switches with many terminal, mounting, and special option selections.
- Series: 18
- Number Of Poles: Double pole
- Terminals And Bushings: Solder lug terminals with Ø 6.35 (1/4) threaded bushing.
- Contact Materials: Brass, gold plated
- Electrical Function: ON - MOM
- Panel and PC mount models
- Snap-in panel mounting version
- Tactile feedback
- Total travel : 0.5 mm (.019)
- Torque : 1.25 Nm (.922 Ft.lb) max. applied to nut
- Soldering : 300 °C, 3 sec. max.
- Operating temperature : -30 °C to +65 °C
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load : - gold plated brass contacts : 100 mA - 30 VDC - gold plated silver contacts : 1 A 30 VDC
- Initial contact resistance : 50 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1,000 MΩ min.
- Dielectric strength : 1,000 Vrms 50 Hz min.
- Electrical life : 60,000 cycles at full load
- Case : PBT
- Actuator : polyamide, glass filled
- Bushing : brass, nickel plated
- Housing : stainless steel
- Bracket : tin plated steel
- AD : silver, gold plated
- CD : brass, gold plated
- Terminal seal : epoxy
Added to Your Cart