The 12149AD2K-20VX545CECC Panel Switch features solder lug terminals and bushings for easy installation and secure connections. It is a double pole switch, providing two separate circuits for enhanced functionality. With its ON OFF ON electrical functions, this switch allows for versatile control and operation. The switch is equipped with levers, providing smooth and effortless toggling between different positions. Its 9 44 functions ensure precise and reliable performance in various applications.
- Sealing: Front panel sealing by one O-ring and sealing washer
- Approvals: CECC 96201-005 (high level - contacts X780) - CECC 96201-008 (low level - contacts AD2 or D)
- Electrical Functions: ON OFF ON
- Terminals And Bushings: Solder lug terminals
- Number Of Poles: Double pole
- Contact Materials: Silver, gold plated (2 micron gold)
- Levers: 20V
- Special Options: Lever, bushing, housing, nuts and washers with satin chrome finish
- Torque :1,50 Nm (1.10 Ft.lb) max. applied between the 2 nuts
- Standard panel thickness : 4,5 mm (.177) max.
- Operating temperature : -40°C to +85°C
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load :- silver contacts (A-AD2-X780) : 4A 30VDC- gold contacts (D) : 100mA 30VDC
- Minimum load : AD2-X780-D contacts : 10mA 50mV, 10μA 5V min.
- Initial contact resistance : 10 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1.000 MΩ min. at 500VDC
- Dielectric strength :1.000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals2.000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between poles and between terminals and frame
- Contact bounce : 2 ms max.
Added to Your Cart