The 12149A-12VX910CECC Panel Switch features solder lug terminals for easy and secure connections. It has a double pole configuration, providing efficient electrical functions. The switch is equipped with levers that allow for smooth and precise operation. With its 7-8 function options, this toggle switch is versatile and reliable for various applications.
- Approvals: CECC 96201-005 (high level - contacts X780) - CECC 96201-008 (low level - contacts AD2 or D)
- Electrical Functions: ON OFF ON
- Terminals And Bushings: Solder lug terminals
- Number Of Poles: Double pole
- Contact Materials: Silver
- Levers: 12V
- Special Options: Switches for peak currents - double pole - on request.
- Torque :1,50 Nm (1.10 Ft.lb) max. applied between the 2 nuts
- Standard panel thickness : 4,5 mm (.177) max.
- Operating temperature : -40°C to +85°C
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load :- silver contacts (A-AD2-X780) : 4A 30VDC- gold contacts (D) : 100mA 30VDC
- Minimum load : AD2-X780-D contacts : 10mA 50mV, 10μA 5V min.
- Initial contact resistance : 10 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1.000 MΩ min. at 500VDC
- Dielectric strength :1.000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals2.000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between poles and between terminals and frame
- Contact bounce : 2 ms max.
Added to Your Cart