The 12147DG-7VX545CECC Panel Switch features solder lug terminals and bushings for secure and reliable connections. It is a double pole switch, providing enhanced electrical performance. With MOM OFF MOM electrical functions, this switch offers momentary contact in both positions. The switch is equipped with levers for easy and convenient operation. It functions with 8 levels and has a 441R configuration.
- Approvals: CECC 96201-005 (high level - contacts X780) - CECC 96201-008 (low level - contacts AD2 or D)
- Electrical Functions: MOM OFF MOM
- Terminals And Bushings: Solder lug terminals
- Finish: Black
- Number Of Poles: Double pole
- Contact Materials: Solid gold rivet
- Levers: 7V
- Special Options: Lever, bushing, housing, nuts and washers with satin chrome finish
- Torque :1,50 Nm (1.10 Ft.lb) max. applied between the 2 nuts
- Standard panel thickness : 4,5 mm (.177) max.
- Operating temperature : -40°C to +85°C
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load :- silver contacts (A-AD2-X780) : 4A 30VDC- gold contacts (D) : 100mA 30VDC
- Minimum load : AD2-X780-D contacts : 10mA 50mV, 10μA 5V min.
- Initial contact resistance : 10 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1.000 MΩ min. at 500VDC
- Dielectric strength :1.000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals2.000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between poles and between terminals and frame
- Contact bounce : 2 ms max.
Added to Your Cart