The 12145AGK-1VX910 Panel Switch features solder lug terminals and bushings, ensuring secure and reliable connections. It has a double pole configuration, offering enhanced electrical performance. With its ON MOM electrical function, this switch provides convenient and efficient operation. The switch is equipped with levers, allowing for easy manual control, and it has a single locked position for added stability.
- Sealing: Front panel sealing by one O-ring and sealing washer
- Electrical Functions: ON MOM
- Terminals And Bushings: Solder lug terminals
- Finish: Black
- Number Of Poles: Double pole
- Contact Materials: Silver
- Levers: 1V
- Special Options: Switches for peak currents - double pole - on request.
- Torque :1,50 Nm (1.10 Ft.lb) max. applied between the 2 nuts
- Standard panel thickness : 4,5 mm (.177) max.
- Operating temperature : -40°C to +85°C
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load :- silver contacts (A-AD2-X780) : 4A 30VDC- gold contacts (D) : 100mA 30VDC
- Minimum load : AD2-X780-D contacts : 10mA 50mV, 10μA 5V min.
- Initial contact resistance : 10 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1.000 MΩ min. at 500VDC
- Dielectric strength :1.000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals2.000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between poles and between terminals and frame
- Contact bounce : 2 ms max.
Added to Your Cart