This Panel Switch, with the Part Number 1212CLUXE6UL-CSA, falls under the category of Pushbutton Switches. It is designed to perform electrical functions efficiently and reliably. The switch operates in a normally closed state, meaning that the circuit is closed by default and opens only when the switch is pressed. With its precise and responsive functionality, it ensures accurate control and operation in various electrical applications.
- Torque : 1.50 Nm (1.10 Ft.lb) max. applied to nut
- Panel thickness : 5 mm (.196) max.
- Total travel :NO : 4.5 (.177) +/- 0.3 (.011)NC : 3.5 (.137) +/- 0.3 (.011)
- Operating temperature : -20 °C to +55 °C
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load :- silver contacts (A) : 4 A 250 VAC - 8 A 125 VAC - 4 A 24 VDC - 8 A 12 VDC- silver plated copper contacts (C) : 2 A 250 VAC - 3 A 125 VAC - 2 A 24 VDC - 3 A 12 VDC
- Initial contact resistance : 10 mΩ
- Insulation resistance : 1,000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength :2,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals3,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals and frame
- Electrical life : 10,000 cycles at full load
Added to Your Cart