The 1203LUXE3X209UL-CSA Panel Switch is a highly efficient and reliable device that falls under the category of Pushbutton Switches. With its exceptional electrical functions, this switch is designed to provide seamless operation and control. The switch is normally open, meaning that in its default state, the circuit is open and no current flows. Its advanced technology ensures optimal performance and durability, making it suitable for various industrial applications.
- Torque : 1.50 Nm (1.10 Ft.lb) max. applied to nut
- Panel thickness : 5 mm (.196) max.
- Total travel :NO : 4.5 (.177) +/- 0.3 (.011)NC : 3.5 (.137) +/- 0.3 (.011)
- Operating temperature : -20 °C to +55 °C
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load :- silver contacts (A) : 4 A 250 VAC - 8 A 125 VAC - 4 A 24 VDC - 8 A 12 VDC- silver plated copper contacts (C) : 2 A 250 VAC - 3 A 125 VAC - 2 A 24 VDC - 3 A 12 VDC
- Initial contact resistance : 10 mΩ
- Insulation resistance : 1,000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength :2,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals3,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals and frame
- Electrical life : 10,000 cycles at full load
Added to Your Cart