The 1203LUXE3UL-CSA Panel Switch is designed with a focus on electrical functions. It is a robust and reliable switch that is commonly used in various industrial applications. This switch operates on a normally open configuration, meaning that the circuit is closed when the switch is pressed, allowing the flow of electricity. It offers excellent durability and high precision, ensuring a long lifespan and accurate electrical connections.
- Torque : 1.50 Nm (1.10 Ft.lb) max. applied to nut
- Panel thickness : 5 mm (.196) max.
- Total travel :NO : 4.5 (.177) +/- 0.3 (.011)NC : 3.5 (.137) +/- 0.3 (.011)
- Operating temperature : -20 °C to +55 °C
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load :- silver contacts (A) : 4 A 250 VAC - 8 A 125 VAC - 4 A 24 VDC - 8 A 12 VDC- silver plated copper contacts (C) : 2 A 250 VAC - 3 A 125 VAC - 2 A 24 VDC - 3 A 12 VDC
- Initial contact resistance : 10 mΩ
- Insulation resistance : 1,000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength :2,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals3,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals and frame
- Electrical life : 10,000 cycles at full load
Added to Your Cart