Membrane switch panels
Membrane switch panels are made of several layers of polyester printed and assembled together. They allow to create a custom human-machine interface at a reasonable price with low investment cost.
- Entirely customizable graphic design
- Choice of all other elements
- Reduced space requirement (thickness of some mm)
- The most affordable control system
Our ISO 9001 and ISO 14000 certified factories allow us to supply high quality membrane switch panels meeting the requirements of demanding applications.
Switch panels carry out switching functions that enhance the final product with a tailored decorative appearance.
The switch panels can be directly connected to the electronic equipment by a flexible tail termination and consist of several layers of polyester and adhesive.
Since 1984, APEM has acquired experience and has qualified many materials and techniques allowing to meet a great diversity of applications and needs in the following sectors:
- Industrial automation
- Material handling
- Agricultural machinery
- Tactile feedback: integration of snap domes with different forces
- Visual feedback by integration of LEDs
- Key embossing
- Indestructible marking printed on rear of upper polyester layer
- Sealing up to IP65/IP67 and resistance to salt spray
- Long life: up to 1 million cycles
- Connection and output interface: choice of connector and pitch.
Its vertical integration allows APEM to meet the needs of various companies for small or large production runs with a quality level conforming to the highest standards.
APEM assists its customers in the choice of the technology suiting their needs. Contact us for a quotation!
Standard product available:
EM series | Enhanced membrane keypad