FP 24 mm series illuminated pushbutton switches feature a dia. 24 mm bushing and are available with fully-illuminated plungers or with laser-etched illuminated symbols.
- Model: Threaded bushing, Ø 24 (.944)
- Series: FP
- Marking: White pad printing
- Actuators: Round, curved
- Terminals: Straight cable
- Led Colors: Non-illum.
- Bezel Colors: Black
- Contact Mat: Silver, gold plated
- Led Resistors: No resistor supplied
- Actuator Colors: Black
- Electrical Functions: Normally open (NO)
- Led Control And No Of Poles: Non-illuminated, 1 pole
- Symbols: Parking brake
- Full actuator or symbol illumination
- Snap-in and threaded bushing models
- Large but lightweight
- Pad printed or laser etched symbols
- Panel thickness : 1(.039) to 18 mm (.708) max.
- Total travel : 2.5 mm ± 0.5 mm
- Typical operating force : 8 N ± 2 N
- Low level or mechanical life : - Momentary models : 1 million cycles - Latching models : 200,000 cycles
- Torque : 3 Nm max. applied to nut
- Front panel sealing : IP69K according to DIN 40050-9
- Operating temperature : -40 °C to +75 °C
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load : - silver contacts (code 2) : 4 A 12 VDC - gold plated contacts (code 4) : 200 mA 12 VDC
- Initial contact resistance : 50 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1 GΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength : 1,000 Vrms 50 Hz min.
- Electrical life at full load : - Momentary models : 1 million cycles (gold plated contacts), 400,000 cycles (silver contacts) - Latching models : 200,000 cycles
- Case : PA46
- Actuator : PA12
- Bushing/ bezel : PA66
- Contacts : silver (code 2) or silver, gold plated (code 4)
- Cable : length 300 mm, section depending on switch model
- Terminal seal : epoxy or overmolding
Added to Your Cart