The 6469-038K-2V/3 Panel Switch is a versatile and reliable solution for your electrical control needs. With its four poles, this switch offers a wide range of possibilities for your electrical circuits. Whether you need to control lights, motors, or other electrical devices, this switch can handle it all. Its ON OFF ON function allows you to easily switch between different states, giving you full control over your circuits. Trust the 6469-038K-2V/3 Panel Switch to deliver the electrical functions you need in a convenient and efficient package.
- Finish: Black lever with fluorescent tip
- Sealing: Front panel sealing by O-ring and sealing washer
- Locking Levers: 2V
- Electrical Functions: 903
- Case: For single pole (screw terminals compulsory)
- Number Of Poles: Four pole
- Terminals: Quick-connect 6.35 x 0.8 mm
- Torque : 1.50 Nm (1.10 Ft.lb) max. applied to nut
- Panel thickness : 5 mm (.196) max.
- Operating temperature : -40 °C to +85 °C
- Initial contact resistance : 10 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1,000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength :2,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals3,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals and frame
- Electrical life : 10,000 cycles at full load
Added to Your Cart