Get a highly reliable status read in extreme conditions with this Ø25 mm indicator.
The indicator is available in single-color or RGB illumination. The mega-bright LEDs together with a Fresnel lens make the indicator daylight and long-distance viewable. The chip-LEDs providing the illumination have a reduced heat generation making the indicator suitable for mounting into heat-sensitive plastics.
These attractive and impressively reliable indicators are front- and rear-sealed with a more advanced voltage range complete with built-in safety. The flush stainless-steel look with a robust internal construction allows the indicator to withstand extreme conditions, such as freezing temperatures, chemicals, sunlight, and transient spikes.
- Ø25mm panel cut-out
- Single color illumination or RGB illumination with 6 SMT chip-LED
- Hyperbright LEDs viewed through an 18.2mm Fresnel lens for daylight viewing
- Bezel finish: Stainless Steel 316L
- Flush chamfered bezel style
- Voltage options 12V to 24VAC/DC with reverse voltage protection
- Termination: 200 mm long wires, hard-wearing 20AWG wires UL1061
- IP67 & IP69K above panel sealed with potted back end
- Supplied with fixing nut, spring washer, and O ring panel seal
- Process Controls.
- Professional Electrical Appliances
- Communications systems.
- Civil engineering and off-highway vehicles.
- Oil & Gas.
- Food and Beverage.
- Machine Tools.