The MT is an environmentally sealed rocker switch that is actuated with a rocking motion.
- Series: MT
- Actuators: Paddle, soft touch, black
- Terminals: Solder lug
- Bushing Finish: Black (std)
- Contact Materials: Silver
- Electrical Functions: MOM OFF MOM
- Environmentally sealed (IP68)
- Multiple single functions available
- Various contact materials that allow usage from dry circuitapplications up to 4 A
- Low level or mechanical life : 100,000 cycles
- Panel thickness : 11.5 mm (.452) max.
- Operating temperature : -40 °C to +85 °C
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load - Silver contacts (A): 4 A 30 VDC - Gold plated silver contacts (AD): 4 A 30 VDC (gold plating withstands up to 100mA 30VDC) - Gold plated brass contacts (CD): 0.4 VA 20 VAC or DC
- Minimal load: - A contacts: 50 mA 10 VDC - AD and CD contacts: 10 mA 50 mV - 10 µA 5 V
- Initial contact resistance: 10 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance: 1,000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength: 1,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals, 1,500 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals and frame
- Contact bounce : 2ms max.
- Electrical life at full load : 50,000 cycles
- Actuator : 6/6 nylon
- Soft touch : thermoplastic elastomer over 6/6 nylon
- Bushing : brass, chrome plated
- Contacts :
- A : silver
- AD : silver, gold plated
- CD : brass, gold plated
- Terminal seal : epoxy
Added to Your Cart