The CSG series is a new range of thermoplastic switch guards. Light, practical and modern, they feature anti-tamper wire seal hole as standard. They are intended for use on our 5000M and 600H toggle switches.
- Modern, patented design
- Anti-tamper wire seal hole as standard
- APEM SAS patented design
- Operating temperature : -20 °C to +55 °C (-4 °F to +131 °F)
- Storage temperature : -40 °C to +85 °C (-40 °F to +185 °F)
- Switch guards are designed to prevent accidental lever operation onswitches with Ø 11.9 (.468) or Ø 12 (.472) threaded bushing and leverlength 17.5 (.688) outside bushing.When the guard is raised, the lever can be operated freely.When the guard is fully depressed, the lever is locked in a stableposition.Please note that these guards are not intended to reset the actuator inthe desired position.For correct switch operation, the switch guard should be adjustedproperly (see Mounting in brochure).
- Support plate : thermoplastic
- Cap : thermoplastic
Added to Your Cart