Toggle switches specially manufactured for defence, telecommunications and other professional applications. 1, 2, 3 and 4 pole configurations. Silver, gold plated silver or solid gold rivet contacts. Several front panel sealing options. Bright chro
- Sealing: Front panel sealing by one O-ring and sealing washer
- Electrical Functions: ON OFF ON
- Terminals And Bushings: Solder lug terminals
- Finish: Black finish on bushing, actuator and hardware.
- Number Of Poles: Double pole
- Contact Materials: Silver, gold plated (2 micron gold)
- Series: 12
- Levers: 3 locked positions
- CECC approved - conforms to MIL specifications
- Robust switches for high specification environments
- Toggle action on 2-position models for a smoothmechanical operation
- Several front panel sealing options
- Several locking lever options
- Torque:1.50 Nm (1.10 Ft.lb) max. applied between the 2 nuts
- Standard panel thickness: 4.5 mm (.177) max.
- Operating temperature : -40 °C to +85 °C (-40 °F to 185 °F)
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load: - silver contacts (A-AD2-X780): 4 A 30 VDC - gold contacts (D): 100 mA 30 VDC
- Minimum load: AD2-X780-D contacts: 10 mA 50 mV, 10 μA 5 V min.
- Initial contact resistance: 10 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance: 1.000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength: 1,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals 2,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between poles and between terminals and frame
- Contact bounce: 2 ms max.
- Case: diallylphthalate (DAP)
- Actuator: brass, chrome plated
- Bushing: brass, nickel plated
- Housing: brass, nickel plated
- A: silver
- AD2: gold plated silver (2 microns gold)
- X780: solid rivet - gold plated - silver/nickel alloy
- D: solid gold rivet
- X910: silver/nickel alloy (for peak currents, see Specialoptions)
- Terminal seal: epoxy
Added to Your Cart