The IA series actuator consists of a polyurethane membrane which depresses when the switch is actuated. The membrane is press fitted onto the bushing, providing an IP67 front of panel seal and ensuring high resistance to frost and external contaminants. The actuator material provides a soft feel and allows easy operation even with gloved hands. The low profile design allows easy actuation when the switches are matrix mounted.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
1 and 2 pole configurations available with solder lug, screw or quick connect terminals. Toggle switches designed for outdoor applications. Frontal sealing to IP67 and IP69K by a silicone membrane. Rear sealing to IP64 provided by moulded-in terminals. Main features Completely sealed switches withstanding 0.1 bar pressure Frontal sealing to IP67 and...
Illuminated or non-illuminated momentary action pushbuttons for harsh environments, sealed to IP67. Round or square actuator, available in many different colors. Numerous terminal options, gold plated silver contacts. Main featuresNormally open (NO) or NC/NO combined (non-illuminated only)Variety of terminal optionsFlat round actuator for optional...
Illuminated or non-illuminated latching action pushbuttons for harsh environments, sealed to IP67. Round or square actuator, available in many different colors. Numerous terminal options, gold plated silver contacts.Main featuresLatching action: actuator remains in the low position when ONIlluminated and non-illuminatedFlat round actuator for optional...
• Panel thickness: 7 mm (.276) max.
• Total travel: 1.5 mm (.059) +/- 0.3 mm
• Typical operating force: 7 N +/- 2 N
• Low level or mechanical life: 1,000,000 cycles
• Torque: 0.5 to 1 Nm max. applied to nut
• Front panel sealing (see drawing opposite): IP65 and IP67 acc. to IEC 60529
• Salt spray: IEC 512-6, test 11f
• Operating temperature: -20 °C to +65 °C
• Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load: 2 A 24 VDC
• Initial contact resistance: 100 mΩ max.
• Insulation resistance: 100 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
• Dielectric strength: 500 Vrms
• Electrical life at full load: 1,000,000 cycles
• Case/bushing: thermoplastic
• Actuator: polyurethane
• Contacts: silver, gold plated
• Multi-wire lead AWG20, section 0.6 mm2.
• Terminal seal: epoxy
Over 65 years of experience
International customer support
Broadest offering of HMI solutions
Integrated industrial processes
Ask our experts via live chat!