Momentary or alternate action pushbutton switches. Button returns in upper position after actuation
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Power rocker switches with a state-of-the-art look based on curved shapes. On illuminated versions, laser etching allows direct marking on the rocker, without using lenses. Main features : an infinite number of symbols available for all rocker colours within a short timea behind-panel depth lower than equivalent models in the marketoptional IP68...
Sealing boots prevent dust, sand and water from getting into switches. On toggle versions, they also prevent ice from blocking lever action. They are compatible with frontal sealing options K and X408. Main featuresSealing boots for toogle, pushbutton or rocker switchesAvailable in a wide range of colours. A sealing ring or washer is standard supplied...
• Torque : 1.25 Nm (.922 Ft.lb) max. applied to nut
• Total travel : 2.70 mm (.106)
• Operating temperature : -40 °C to +85 °C
• Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load :
- silver contacts : 4 A 30 VDC
- gold plated contacts : 0.4 VA max. 20 VAC or DC
• Initial contact resistance : 10 mΩ max.
• Insulation resistance : 1,000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
• Dielectric strength :
- 1,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals
- 2,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals and frame
• Electrical life : 30,000 cycles at full load
• Case : diallylphthalate (DAP)
• Actuator : brass, nickel plated
• Bushing : brass, nickel plated
• Housing : stainless steel
A : silver
AD : silver, gold plated
CD : brass, gold plated
• Terminal seal : epoxy
Over 65 years of experience
International customer support
Broadest offering of HMI solutions
Integrated industrial processes
Ask our experts via live chat!