The 656H/3-2RGK-2V-6 Panel Switch is the perfect solution for your electrical needs. With its sleek design and reliable functionality, this switch is sure to impress. Featuring three poles, it offers exceptional performance and versatility. Whether you're toggling between different electrical functions or simply need an ON/ON switch, the 656H/3-2RGK-2V-6 has got you covered. Upgrade your electrical system with this top-notch panel switch today!
- Torque: 1.50 Nm (1.10 Ft.lb) max. applied to nut
- Panel thickness: 4.5 mm (.177) max. between 2 nuts
- Operating temperature : -20 °C to +55 °C (-20 °F to 131 °F)
- Max. current/voltage ratings: see full data sheet
- Peak current: 30 A max. during 1/2 sine, 250 VAC
- Initial contact resistance: 10 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance: 1,000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength:2,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals2,500 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals and frame
- Electrical life: 10,000 cycles at full load
Added to Your Cart