The 651H/2-1RLUXE-2VX2595 Panel Switch, with its Part Number, is a versatile and reliable solution for various electrical applications. With its three pole configuration, it offers enhanced performance and stability. Whether you need to control lighting, motors, or other electrical devices, this switch has got you covered. Its electrical functions allow for simple and convenient ON/OFF operation, making it easy to control the flow of electricity with just a flick of a switch.
- Torque: 1.50 Nm (1.10 Ft.lb) max. applied to nut
- Panel thickness: 4.5 mm (.177) max. between 2 nuts
- Operating temperature : -20 °C to +55 °C (-20 °F to 131 °F)
- Max. current/voltage ratings: see full data sheet
- Peak current: 30 A max. during 1/2 sine, 250 VAC
- Initial contact resistance: 10 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance: 1,000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength:2,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals2,500 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals and frame
- Electrical life: 10,000 cycles at full load
Added to Your Cart