These washable miniature toggle switches with plain bushing are specially designed for flow soldering at 260°C during 5 seconds owing to high-temperature polymer parts.
- Lever: For rocker and paddle
- Series: S
- Actuators: Large Rocker
- Approvals: Availability: Consult factory for details of approved models
- Terminals: Right angle, vertical mmounting
- Number of poles: Single pole
- Terminal spacing: 4.7 (.185) or 3.81 (.150)
- Contact materials: Brass, gold plated
- Electrical functions: ON ON ON
- Special options insulated models: Insulated models
- Mechanical strength : Terminals are strengthened by a bracket or a ground plate ensuring the rigidity of the switch on the board. Actuator strength is 10 N max.
- Soldering - thermal shock : The switches are especially designed for flow soldering at 260 °C (500 °F) during 5 seconds owing to high temperature polymer parts.
- Operating temperature : -20 °C to +85 °C (-4 °F to +185 °F)
- Storage temperature : -40 °C to +85 °C (-40 °F to +185 °F)
- Moisture : The insulating materials employed and the complete seal permit the switches to withstand a 56 days moisture test (IEC 68-2-3).
- Solderability : The switches are tested at 235 °C ( 455 °F) according to IEC 68-2-20 after accelerated aging.
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load :- silver contacts (A) : 4 A 30 VDC- gold plated brass contacts (CD) : 0.4 VA 20 VAC or DC- gold plated silver contacts (AD) : 4 A 30 VDC (300 mA 30 VDC for gold plating)
- Initial contact resistance : 10 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1,000 MΩ min.
- Dielectric strength : 1,000 Vrms 50 Hz min.
- Case and cover : UL94-VO, polyamide, glass filled or PES
- Actuator : brass, nickel plated
- ContactsCD : brass, gold platedA : silverAD : silver, gold plated
- Terminal seal : epoxy
Added to Your Cart