Single and double pole momentary pushbutton switches with silver or gold plated contacts. Panel or PC mount, rated up to 1 amp, UL models available.
- Series: SP
- Plungers: Short
- Termianls: Right angle, vertical mounting
- Caps mounted: Square Height 4 (.157)
- Number of poles: Single pole
- Options approval: Standard model
- Electrical function: ON - MOM
- Contact and terminal materials: Silver
- Torque : 0.25 Nm (.18 Ft.lb) applied to nut (threaded bushing)
- Total travel : 0.50 mm (.019)
- Soldering - thermal shock (plain bushing models only) : switches are especially designed for flow soldering at 260 °C during 5 seconds owing to high temperature polymer parts.
- Iron soldering (threaded bushing models) : 300 °C max., 5 seconds max.
- Solderability : tested at 235 °C according to IEC 68-2-20 after accelerated aging.
- Operating temperature : -20 °C to +85 °C
- Storage temperature : -40 °C to +85 °C
- Moisture : insulating materials employed and complete seal permit the switches to withstand a 56 days moisture test (IEC 68-2-3).
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load : - gold plated brass contacts : 100 mA 30 VDC- silver or gold plated silver contacts : 1 A 30 VDC
- Initial contact resistance : 50 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1,000 MΩ min.
- Dielectric strength : 1,000 Vrms 50 Hz min.
- Electrical life : 60,000 cycles
- Case and cover : UL94-V0, polyamide, glass filled or PES
- Actuator : polyamide, glass filled
- Contacts 0 : brass, gold plated 1 : silver 2 : silver, gold plated
- Terminal seal : epoxy
- Mechanical strength : Terminals are strengthened by a bracket or a ground plate ensuring the rigidity of the switch on the board. Actuator strength is 10 N max.
Added to Your Cart