The 1000 series toggle switches are single pole configurations and available with solder lug, quick-connect or screw terminals.
- Torque: 1.50 Nm (1.10 Ft.lb) max. applied to nut
- Panel thickness: 5 mm (.196) max.
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +55°C (-20°F to 131°F)
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load:- silver contacts (A): 6A 30VDC- silver plated copper contacts (C): 1A 30VDC
- Initial contact resistance: 10 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance: 1,000 MΩ min. at 500VDC
- Dielectric strength:2,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals2,500 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals and frame
- Electrical life: 10,000 cycles at full load
- Case:- function 1: phenolic resin- function 6 & 9: polyamide
- Actuator:- brass, nickel plated (1010 and 1020 models)- polyamide (1030 models)
- Bushing: brass, nickel plated
- Contacts:A: silverC: copper, silver plated
Added to Your Cart