Miniature toggle switches available in a wide range models & amp options. Available in 1, 2, 3 and 4 pole configurations. Threaded bushing versions for panel mounting and plain bushing versions for PCB. Solder lug and PC terminals, gold plated or silver contacts. VDE, UL, CSA and CECC approved.
THE WIDEST RANGE IN MINIATURE SWITCHES
• 17 actuators including toggles, paddle levers and locking levers in different lengths.
• 5 contact materials from dry circuit to 6A 125VAC and high inrush up to 120A 2 ms.
• 8 functions including maintained and momentary versions.
• 1 to 4 pole configurations.
• 12 terminal types including 9 for PC board mounting. Other types include quick-connect and wire-wrap.
• 6 bushing styles from 6 (.236) plain to 11,9 (15/32) threaded.
• 3 types of finish including military black.
• 4 approvals (UL - CSA - VDE - CECC) and 3 listings.
• 4 types of sealing for terminal or front panel requirements.
• Numerous accessories available for actuator and bushing options.
Typical ApplicationsAudio-Visual Professional
Special cars (electric, hybrids, 4 wheels, sport, bus)
Civil engineering vehicles, trucks, diggers, crane
Communication Equipment, Base Station
Professional Communication Systems