Single axis paddle controllers – BH series 2016-10-10
APEM launches a new stylish, soft touch single axis paddle solution.
This all new joystick series delivers non-contact Hall-effect technology in a compact package size. Developed for use in mild to extreme environments, but still providing smooth and easy to operate responsive movement, the BH series paddle is an ideal solution in agricultural and material handling environments.
The BH series handle is available in five trim color options and soft touch, rubber over mold. This choice of material provides increased benefit to the operator without compromising operation. The BH series measures at 2.36" (60 mm) high, allowing for precise fingertip operation, offers 3 output configurations and is sealed up to IP67.
• Hall effect joystick and switch function
• Sculpted ergonomic rubber grip
• 5V operation - standard dual redundant outputs
• Analog or PWM outputs
• Custom lever colors & designs available
• IP67 sealed
• EMC shielded
• 60mm above panel height
New LK keylock switch series 2016-09-29
APEM's new LK series industrial keylock switches feature two, three and four position locking configurations with a positive detent and multiple key-pull locations. The LK series is available in momentary and maintained functions and in single or double pole configurations.
Distinctive features include:
- Choice of two finishes
- 4-position locking configuration
- UL approved switch mechanism. 4A@125VAC or 28DC, 2A@250VAC
- Operating temperature: -30°C / +85°C
- 45˚and 90˚ indexing options
- Gold plated contacts and terminals
Introducing the QH Series 2016-09-13
The new QH series illuminated halo indicators are APEM’s latest innovation in the expanding range of LED Indicators.
Designed to energize and impress your customers with a stylish visual effect, the QH halo uses optimal, high-quality hyper bright LEDs and are available in a number of different frames & color options.
Video of the QH Series
Distinctive features include:
- 12 illuminated LEDs
- Supply voltage 12VDC-24VDC @10ma – 20ma
- Front panel sealing from IP65 (standard) and up to IP67
- EMC and ESD tested
- 200mm 26AWG (UL1061) wires
- 3M rear adhesive gasket
New Anodized bezel options for the Q14 Series 2016-07-12
The Q14 series 14mm LED indicators now include flush mounted anodized bezels in red, green, yellow and blue.
These new Q14 options further enhance the series broad offering of customization with a large selection of LED colors, bezel finishes and types of illumination.
Q22 Series with anodized colored bezels 2016-05-12
APEM introduces the latest addition to the Q Series range of superior LED Indicators. The 22mm Q series indicators now include red, green, yellow and blue flush mounted anodized bezels to the existing range of super bright diffused LEDs.
- Anodized flush bezel
- Low profile and lightweight
- Super bright LEDs including standard blue, white, bi-color and tri-color options
- Customized engraving available or select from a wide range of existing symbols
- All voltage ranges
- Fixed light or flashing light (only up to 28VDC)
- Front panel sealed to IP67
- All types of connection including 200mm, 22AWG (UL1007) wires