Q22 Series with anodized colored bezels 2016-05-12
APEM introduces the latest addition to the Q Series range of superior LED Indicators. The 22mm Q series indicators now include red, green, yellow and blue flush mounted anodized bezels to the existing range of super bright diffused LEDs.
- Anodized flush bezel
- Low profile and lightweight
- Super bright LEDs including standard blue, white, bi-color and tri-color options
- Customized engraving available or select from a wide range of existing symbols
- All voltage ranges
- Fixed light or flashing light (only up to 28VDC)
- Front panel sealed to IP67
- All types of connection including 200mm, 22AWG (UL1007) wires
MT series now available with new soft touch actuators 2016-05-12
APEM’s environmentally sealed MT series toggle switch, designed for a broad range of markets, is now available with two new actuator styles. The new winged and paddle styled actuators are available in standard black 6/6 nylon as well as our new thermoplastic elastomer soft touch coating, giving the MT series as sleek look and feel to the already robust device.
- Environmentally sealed selector switch (IP68)
- Multiple functions available
- Various contact materials that allow usage from dry circuit applications up to 4A
Two new emergency stops - A02ES-H and A02ES-I series 2016-04-26
The new A02ES-H and A02ES-I are APEM’s latest additions to an expanding line of industrial emergency stop switches. Both emergency stop switches are certified to the highest safety standards: UL508, CSA 22.2 and EN60947-5-5. The A02ES-H features an automatic disconnect from the power supply in cases of operator damage or switch block separation. This exclusive built-in safety feature reduces the risk of accident if the switch is damaged, destroyed or assembled incorrectly.
The A02ES-H & A02ES-I e-stops are designed for applications where safety levels are particularly high and significantly regulated, including material handling equipment, offroad -vehicles and industrial automation.
- Bushing dia. 22 mm
- Optional illumination
- Push to shut-off, pull or twist to release
- A02ES-H Current/voltage rating: AC-12, 3A 240VAC / DC-12, 2A 30VDC
- A02ES-I Current/voltage rating: AC-12, 6A 240VAC / DC-12, 8A 24VAC
- IP65 front panel sealing
- Mechanical life: 250,000 cycles
New Operator Presence Switch option for HG & FG series 2016-03-10
APEM, Inc. Introduces new "Operator Presence Switch" option for Multifunction Oval Handles
New "operator presence switch" option is available on the HG and FG series
The Multifunction Oval features a customizable faceplate that can be configured per the customer’s specifications and is available on both the HG and FG series.
The new "operator presence switch" option is a normally open momentary pushbutton switch designed to increase operator safety. It’s intended to act as an enabling switch that only allows for machine operation to occur when the paddle is depressed by the user.
The HG Series joystick is a rugged Hall effect controller designed for use in the high operating force, hand-operated applications requiring reliable positioning control. Typical applications include military vehicles, refuse handling trucks, as well as fire and off-highway vehicles.
The Fixed Grip™ FG Series controllers provide rugged, yet ergonomic operation for demanding applications. Custom configured to order, the FG Series may be equipped with a miniature two axis thumb operated joystick, index trigger guard, and USB interface.
New handheld, game style pendant controller - PC series 2016-02-11
New Handheld Device Provides an Immersive and Intuitive method of control. The PC Series was developed to provide a control method that is intuitive and easy to adapt to. Modeled from consumer video game controllers, the familiar design reduces the operator “learning cycle” and quickly increases efficiency and productivity.
APEM's new PC Series is an innovative and ergonomic game style pendant controller. This new handheld device easily accommodates APEM’s TS Series miniature proportional joystick and provides either analog voltage or USB output. The PC Series is ideal for controlling unmanned vehicles, robotics and other remote controlled applications.
- Lightweight, one hand operation
- Excellent proportional control
- Optional sealing up to IP67
- Configured to order (contact factory)
- Readily available in TS series thumbstick and IM series pushbutton configuration