FR series 2014-10-03
APEM's new FR series is a single axis three position Hall effect thumb controller designed for rugged applications that require a reliable device for "changing direction" and "gear switching" functions.
Environmentally sealed to IP68 and rugged enough to withstand extreme temperatures, making it ideally suited for material handling, construction and agriculture applications.
Click HERE for more information.
CSG series switch guards 2014-09-08
APEM has developed a new series of thermoplastic switch guards with a more modern appearance, practical design, and large color selection.
Developed for light industrial applications or embedded applications (remote controls, simulators, alcohol interlocks…), CSG switch guards offer numerous advantages at an ultra-competitive cost.
• APEM patented design for an easier grip even with gloves
• Side protection prevents inadvertent actuation
• No distortion or break in case of crushing (double end stop)
• Seals can be installed on all models to reinforce switch actuation control
New DIP Coded Rotary Switches 2014-09-02
APEM, Inc. is pleased to announce three new DIP Coded Rotary Switches: The P65 for higher temperatures; The 64-position P56 series, and the DH series with a permanently fixed vertical thumbwheel.
For more information, including technical specs, visit the PCB mounted DIP Coded Rotary page.
COMING SOON!! HR series Proportional Hall effect thumbwheels 2014-07-31
The HR series, proportional thumbwheels, featuring a spring return to center mechanism, are a new APEM patented solution. Developed to equip the handles and remote controls, the sealed HR can be used in agriculture, construction, or material handling applications where harsh outdoor environments can disrupt functioning equipment.
A unique design on the market:
- Proportional Hall effect thumbwheels with detent options
- Backlighting option
- 4 different actuator styles
Absolute reliability and operator comfort:
- Long mechanical life: over 1 million cycles
- EMI/RFI shielding
- IP68 sealing against dust and water
- Lightweight and compact design for equipment handles and remote control devices
- Ergonomically designed for precise and fatigue-free operation
NEW FP series 30mm - designed to impress! 2014-06-26
New series combines eye-catching design, robust construction and easy customization.
Two illumination options are available:
- Fully-illuminated plunger: the entire surface is backlit, with or without pad printed symbols
- Illuminated symbol: with laser etching, in a variety of colors and finishes
- 30mm diameter bushing
- Easy to locate in poorly lit or dark environments
- Available in momentary or latching
- Snap-in and threaded bushing models
- Gloss finish
- Chrome plated version available
- Easy design and color customization
For more information, click here.