Continuous improvement in quality and service is the most important commitment by the General Management for the progress of the Company in its national and international markets. APEM products have an excellent image and a strong quality reputation, confirmed by many international approvals and certifications. Click here for APEM SAS's quality policy.
NF - France
UL - USA
VDE - Germany
CSA - Canada
The SEV, SEMKO, DEMKO and FEMKO approvals are now covered by the new European standard EN 61058-1.
Directive 94/9/EC (eex) ATEX information
The ATEX directive consists of two EU directives describing what equipment and work environment is allowed in an environment with an explosive atmosphere. ATEX derives its name from the French title of the 94/9/EC directive: Appareils destinés à être utilisés en ATmosphères EXplosibles.
There are two ATEX directives (one for the manufacturer and one for the user of the equipment):
- the ATEX 95 equipment directive 94/9/EC, Equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres;
- the ATEX 137 workplace directive 99/92/EC, Minimum requirements for improving the safety and health protection of workers potentially at risk from explosive atmospheres.
CECC - European IEC - International
- NFC 93418
GAM EG 13
ROHS Compliance statement (PDF 89KB)
REACH declaration (PDF 192KB)
Quality management system
- Implemented Quality Assurance System based on ISO 9000 international standards since 1992.
- APEM, Inc. is certified ISO 9001 version 2008
- APEM SAS is certified ISO 9001 version 2008